Live 7 Up Baccarat Rules
Deviation from the regular Baccarat game,
- The first card of the “Player” shall always have a fixed value of 7.
- The 1st card dealt for each hand will be “Banker” first card.
- The 2nd card dealt for “Player” second card and the 3rd card dealt for “Banker” second card.
- Subsequent 3rd cards draw applies the same rule as regular Baccarat game.
Wagers offered on 7 UP Baccarat and the respective payout are as shown in the below table.
| Winning Bet
| "Banker" with point total of 7
|| 1 win 1.5
| "Banker" with any other point total
|| 1 win 1
| "Player" with point total of 7
|| 1 win 0.5
| "Player" with any other point total
|| 1 win 1
| “Tie” with point total of 7
|| 1 win 9
| “Tie” with any other point total
|| 1 win 7
| "Super 7's"
Any two 7s
Any three 7s
Any four 7s
Any five 7s
Any six 7s
1 win 1.5
1 win 6
1 win 15
1 win 77
1 win 777
- "Tie" means that both the “Player” hand and the “Banker” hand have the same point total at the end of a round of play.
- “Super 7’s” is any completed hand that contains at least 2 cards of 7s, inclusive of the mandatory 7 card dealt to the “Player” hand
- “Super 7’s” side bet is offered on a pre-requisite that any wager is placed on either Player, Banker or Tie.
Regular Baccarat Rules
- Baccarat is a game with ‘Player” and “Banker”, nearer to nine wins.
- Both “Player” and ‘Banker” receives 2 cards first.
- Any Ten, Jack, Queen or King shall have a point value of zero.
- Where the total value of the cards in the hand is a number between zero and nine, the point total shall be that number; or
- Where the total value of the cards in the hand is the number ten or a higher number, the point total shall be the right digit of that number only.
- If the initial 2 cards add up to 8 or 9 that is acknowledged as a "Natural" and no 3rd card is required,
- If both ‘Player” and “Banker” are 6 or 7, then a Tie occurred.
These rules are called the "DRAWING RULES".
The decision to draw a third card for the PLAYER'S hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as provided below in Table 1
Table 1 - PLAYER'S HAND
| Total Points of First Two Cards
|| Draw or Stand
| 0,1,2,3,4 and 5
|| Draw a third card unless the BANKER has a NATURAL
| 6 or 7
| 8 or 9
If the third card is drawn for the Player's hand, the decision to draw a third card for the Banker's hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as shown in Table 2 below.
Table 2 - BANKER'S HAND
| Total Points of First Two Cards
|| Draw when the Player's Third Card is
|| Stand when the Player's Third Card is
If Banker or Player is 8 or 9 then a "Natural" occurred and no supplementary card necessary.
If both banker and player are 6 or 7, then a Tie occurred.
Small bets win when no supple mentary card is needed. Total 4 cards
Big bets win when 1 or 2 supplementary card is needed. Total 5 or 6 cards
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards must be skipped on every new shoe. First card of the new shoe will be opened, and the number of cards to be skipped will be based on the number on that first card (J, Q and K will be considered as 10).
- Any failure in commencement will be corrected if it does not affect the game play. Otherwise, it will result in invalid shoe and a new one will be replaced. Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to void any resulted games in the shoe.
- 1 card will be skipped before the start of every hand.
- Failure to burn card will result in invalid result for that particular hand. Correction will be carried out if it does not affect any part of the game play.
- Management reserves the rights to void the erroneous hand. All subsequent game results will stand.
- Last hand for card games is indicated by yellow card (Dealer's cut).
- If yellow card is drawn in between dealing, the running game will be the last hand.
- If game ends and yellow card is the burn card for next game, the latter game will not commence.
- If additional hands are dealt after the last hand, it will be considered as invalid and voided.
Wrong card rules
- In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards (less burn cards) during bets offering will result in voiding of hand and shoe.
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Exposed cards during commencement or burn card does not affect the game play.
Drawing of unnecessary cards (Exposed)
- Any wrongful dealing of cards will be corrected as long as the cards remain on the table. Otherwise in the spirit of fair play, management reserves the rights to void or edit result of the erroneous hand.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to continue or void the shoe.
- If an unnecessary card is drawn, it will be consider as the burn card for next hand.
- If 2 or more unnecessary cards are drawn, result of the erroneous hand will stand based on card rules and the remaining shoe will be voided and consider invalid.
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, commencement, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.