Live Baccarat Rules
Baccarat Players acquire 2 cards all, and neighboring to 9 wins. If the initial 2 cards treated entirety 8 or 9 that is acknowledged as a "Natural" and wins without delay, except another baccarat player also has a normal, which of itinerary makes it a Tie. If no naturals area strained, supplementary cards are dealt.
These rules are called the "DRAWING RULES".
The decision to draw a third card for the PLAYER'S hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as provided below in Table 1
Table 1 - PLAYER'S HAND
|Total Points of First Two Cards
||Draw or Stand
|0,1,2,3,4 and 5
||Draw a third card unless the BANKER has a NATURAL
|6 or 7
|8 or 9
If the third card is drawn for the Player's hand, the decision to draw a third card for the Banker's hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as shown in Table 2 below.
Table 2 - BANKER'S HAND
|Total Points of First Two Cards
||Draw when the Player's Third Card is
||Stand when the Player's Third Card is
If Banker or Player is 8 or 9 then a "Natural" occurred and no supplementary card necessary.
If both banker and player are 6 or 7, then a Tie occurred.
Small bets win when no supple mentary card is needed. Total 4 cards
Big bets win when 1 or 2 supplementary card is needed. Total 5 or 6 cards
- bet 'Banker' 1 win 0.95
- bet 'Player' 1 win 1
- bet 'Tie' 1 win 8
- bet 'Banker Pair' 1 win 11
- bet 'Player Pair' 1 win 11
- bet 'Big' 1 win 0.53
- bet 'Small' 1 win 1.45
Small - If the game result is decided on 4 cards (no third card required for either Player or Banker), pays 1:1.45
Big - If the game result is decided on 5 or 6 cards (third card required for either Player or Banker), pays 1:0.53
A side bet that may be placed on the possibility that the first 2 cards dealt to the 'Player' or 'Banker' hands are a pair. Pays 1:11
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards must be skipped on every new shoe. First card of the new shoe will be opened, and the number of cards to be skipped will be based on the number on that first card (J, Q and K will be considered as 10).
- Any failure in commencement will be corrected if it does not affect the game play. Otherwise, it will result in invalid shoe and a new one will be replaced. Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to void any resulted games in the shoe.
- 1 card will be skipped before the start of every hand.
- Failure to burn card will result in invalid result for that particular hand. Correction will be carried out if it does not affect any part of the game play.
- Management reserves the rights to void the erroneous hand. All subsequent game results will stand.
- Last hand for card games is indicated by yellow card (Dealer's cut).
- If yellow card is drawn in between dealing, the running game will be the last hand.
- If game ends and yellow card is the burn card for next game, the latter game will not commence.
- If additional hands are dealt after the last hand, it will be considered as invalid and voided.
Wrong card rules
- In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards (less burn cards) during bets offering will result in voiding of hand and shoe.
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Exposed cards during commencement or burn card does not affect the game play.
Drawing of unnecessary cards (Exposed)
- Any wrongful dealing of cards will be corrected as long as the cards remain on the table. Otherwise in the spirit of fair play, management reserves the rights to void or edit result of the erroneous hand.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to continue or void the shoe.
- If an unnecessary card is drawn, it will be consider as the burn card for next hand.
- If 2 or more unnecessary cards are drawn, result of the erroneous hand will stand based on card rules and the remaining shoe will be voided and consider invalid.
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, commencement, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.